Alone We Are STRONG
Together We Are STRONGER
Supporting Families Navigating Childhood Cancer
Making A Difference Together
We'd Love For You To Be Apart Of The Bridges Of Gold Family
Become a Gold Ribbon Business Partner
Together we can raise awareness, help inform and engage people in their home towns or nearby communities to get involved and join the fight against childhood cancer.
Giving Childhood Cancer Organizations a Platform to be heard.
We want to collaborate and work along side of the childhood cancer organizations who help childhood cancer families every day.
This membership is for individuals and families who want to strengthen the communication between families and childhood cancer organizations through the Bridges of Gold website.
Our Mission & Vison
Bridges of Gold empowers families navigating childhood cancer by enhancing the communication with the organizations who serve them and gives childhood cancer organizations a platform to be heard.
We hope we can...
- Give families the hope and confidence to access non-profit service providers for children with cancer.
- Make resources more accessible to families by streamlining communication with the organizations who serve them.
- Strengthen family connections by pairing families with organizations that provide support, experiences or financial assistance.
- Collaborate and work along side of the childhood cancer organizations who help childhood cancer families every day.
- Build relationships with businesses to raise awareness, help inform and engage people in their home towns or nearby communities to get involved and join the fight against childhood cancer
What does childhood cancer look like?
Where can families go for support?
How do people get involved who want to make a difference?
Those are the questions I have set out to answer on the Bridges of Gold “The Podcast.”
Follow along twice a month, while cancer mom Tyler and rotating guests share stories of hope and inspiration. Hear testimonies from cancer warriors, survivors and their families as well as interviews with healthcare professionals and the amazing people and organizations whose sole purpose is helping pediatric cancer families.